BlackBox Security Monitor is a first security-monitoring software program, that addresses the following three aspects of PC and Internet usage monitoring:
(a) privacy, (b) efficiency and (c) ability to use mobile devices for monitoring.
BlackBox Security Monitor is a result of significant work (more than 15 thousand man hours) effort of experienced programmers with comprehensive knowledge in system internals,
communication protocols and large scale monitoring.
BlackBox Security Monitor Professional
Promotional prices on 50+ computers configurations
Over 200 monitored computers - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BlackBox Pro Plus Control Panel is a free add-on product, which is designed to work with BlackBox Pro. It allows to monitor hundreds of computers by using industrial grade database backends, such as MS SQL Server and Network Attached Storage for storing monitoring data. It is highly recommended to use it when you evaluating or purchasing licenses for more then 30 computers.
Advanced monitoring in business, educational and home environments:
- Efficient monitoring of multiple computers over the network - up to 10 monitored computers or more, depending on the license;
- Categorization of Web sites, typed text and sent/received messages using Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine;
- Monitor Screen recordings, Programs, Keystrokes typed, Websites, Web Searches, Emails/Webmails/ Instant Messenger Chat sent and received;
- Monitor Skype Instant Messenger chat and voice traffic;
- Computer usage time;
- Total network traffic.
Alerts and Warnings instantly or as a summary on your e-mail or cell phone:
- Highly configurable alerts and warnings;
- Receive alerts instantly or daily summary on your e-mail via SMTP, SMTPS and START TLS or cell phone.
Reports with monitoring data summary:
- Basic reports set includes reports on user activities such as programs launched, websites visited, web searches, emails;
- Extended reports set includes reports on user connections and links.
Privacy is guaranteed:
- All monitoring data goes only on your computer, we are not communicating with any other third party;
- All monitoring traffic and data storage is encrypted.
It is a product for business, educational and home environments:
Operation System: Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit);
Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003.
Screen resolution recommended: 1280x800 or higher.
Disk space required: 80 MB minimum, 1.5GB per monitored computer recommended.
If you want to monitor 30+ computers, it is highly recommended to use Pro Plus Control Panel (separate download) to setup SQL Server as a storage back-end for BlackBox Professional.